Willard House & Clock Museum
The Willard House was constructed in 1718 and is the town's oldest building. The museum opened in 1971 and features more than 80 clocks made by the Willard family since 1766 as well as other Willard family heirlooms. Guided museum tours last about an hour and the last tour of the day starts at 3pm. Reservations are requested for groups of eight or more. Visit the website or call for information regarding events held here throughout the year.
- Hours: April - December: Wed - Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, 1pm - 4pm; January - March: Fri - Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, 1pm - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: 1971
- Ticket information: Adults: $7; seniors: $6; students 13 and older: $6; children ages 6-12: $3; children under 6: free; members: free.
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Gift shop: Yes
- Membership levels: Family, Individual