Grafton Suburban Credit Union
508-839-5493, 24-hr automated system: 508-839-9650
The Grafton Suburban Credit Union offers savings and checking accounts, CDs, IRAs and personal and business loans. A drive-up ATM and two drive-through tellers are available for customer convenience.
- Fax: 508-839-5714
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Wed, 9am - 4:30pm; Thu, 9am -6:30pm; Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - noon; Sun, closed. Drive-through: Mon - Wed, 7am - 4:30pm; Thu, 7am - 6:30pm; Fri, 7am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - noon; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking available
- Founding Date: 1966
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- What's your customer service philosophy?: “To provide quality personal financial services in a responsible manner to meet the needs of our membership and community today and tomorrow.”
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service