Grafton Public Library, located in a classic New England building on the historic Grafton Common, features books, CDs, DVDs, Internet access and audiobooks. The Friends of Grafton Public Library operate Down Under Bookstore, which is open during library hours and helps raise money for the library. Hilding Hedberg is the library director.
- Fax: 508-839-7726
- Hours: Mon, Wed, 10am - 9pm; Tue, Thu, 1pm - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Internet access is restricted to an hour, with a half hour limit during busy times.
- Programs/classes: The library offers a range of programs for children, teens and adults. Teens are encouraged to join the Young Adult Council, which helps to provide ideas and feedback on teen programs.
- Book donation information: Book donations are welcome for Down Under Bookstore.