At the intersection of Routes 122 and 122A, this Cumberland Farms has four self-serve gasoline pumps and a coin-operated air pump. The convenience store carries snacks, lottery tickets, tobacco, coffee, a variety of cold beverages including Chill Zone slushes, snacks, candy and some household items. The Citizens Bank ATM can be accessed from inside the store.
- Hours: Daily, 5am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Gas, lottery, tobacco, drinks, snacks, candy
- General services: Prepared foods
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Service type: Self-service
- Diesel: No
- Features: Air pump, Convenience store
- Items: Drugs, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Soda, Tobacco products