Each morning, Grafton Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events, and reminders that can help you plan your day.
1. A Well Adult/Blood Pressure Clinic will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. today in the . For more information and to find out about future clinics, click here.
2. The meets at 6:30 p.m. today in the at the Grafton Memorial Municipal Center. To view an agenda, click here.
3. The Grafton Public Library Planning and Building Committee meets at 7 p.m. in the . View the agenda by clicking here.
4. A School Committee Workshop will be held at 7 p.m. in the Grafton Memorial Municipal Center.
5. Voting continues through Aug. 17 for the Readers' Choice categories we've selected for Grafton. . Cast your vote and help us decide who's best. Today, we're highlighting "best car mechanic."