Each morning, Grafton Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events, and reminders that can help you plan your day.
1. The Planning Boad will be seeking input on proposed zoning bylaw changes. According to the town's website, the board reviewed draft zoning by-law language specific to Changeable Variable Message Signs (CEVMS) on July 23, and is seeking input on the draft language. Those interested are invited to attend a public meeting at 7 p.m. today in the . The input will guide the board as it plans to prepare final language to be considered at the fall Town Meeting. Copies of the documents can be found in the and the . For more information, click here. To view the agenda for tonight's , click here.
2. The meets at 6:30 p.m. today in the Grafton Memorial Municipal Center. To view the agenda, click here.
3. The DPW Facility Building Committee meets at 6:30 p.m. at the DPW Highway Garage, 27 Upton St. To view the agenda, click here.
4. The Zoning Board of Appeals and the Grafton Energy Committee will each meet at 7 p.m. in the Memorial Municipal Center. To view the ZBA's agenda, click here. For the Energy Committee's agenda, click here.
5. Voting continues through Aug. 17 for the Readers' Choice categories we've selected for Grafton. . Cast your vote and help us decide who's best. Today, we're highlighting "best dry cleaners."