Each morning, Grafton Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events, and reminders that can help you plan your day.
1. The meets at 7 p.m. today in the . To view the agenda, click here.
2. The Community Preservation Committee will also meet at 7 p.m. in the Grafton Memorial Municipal Center. View the agenda by clicking here.
3. The meets at 7 p.m. at the Grafton Memorial Municipal Center. That agenda can be viewed by clicking here.
4. The will have an Adult Book Discussion Group at 7:30 p.m. today. Reference librarian Heidi Fowler will lead the discussion of this month's book, After You: a novel, by Julie Buxbaum.
5. Members of the Class of 2012 may pick up their yearbooks today and Thursday, Aug. 23, between 10 a.m. and noon in the Commons Area. Underclassmen will be able to pick them up when the school year begins, according to an announcement on the school's website.