The Labor Day holiday began to recognize the American worker, but not all workers get the day off. Here are a few things open and closed in Grafton. If you are a business, feel free to add your status to the comments section to let readers know.
- All state and federal offices are closed on Labor Day. Town offices, too, are closed.
- No mail on Monday. The USPS is closed.
- Garbage and recycling in Grafton will not be collected Monday. Collections will be delayed by a day all week.
- Liquor stores are allowed to open, leaving it up to them. Call ahead if uncertain.
- Most restaurants and retail stores are open. This is a big sales weekend.
- Most banks are closed. But there are a few exceptions.