Leaving the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston-Westborough ballroom hungry Sunday night was a challenge.
Several hundred guests got to sample menu items from 27 eateries from Westborough, Marlborough, Northborough, Hopkinton, Grafton and Hudson, as well as a number of wine distributors arranged by Westborough’s Julio’s Liquors.
Taste of the Boroughs ’13 also offered more than 100 auction packages, and a sports memorabolia auction.
Organizers hoped to raise $50,000 for the Boroughs Jewish Community Center and Pre-School in Westborough from the event, which included live and silent auctions.
The participating eateries were:
- Westborough: Cheng Du, Fruitti Cup, Khatta Mitha, Ming III, Not Your Average Joe's, Papa Gino's, *Sachi Japanese Steak House, Uno's Chicago Grill, *Bagel Bistro.
- Marlborough: Longhorn Steakhouse and Fish Restaurant and Wine Bar.
- Northborough: Bistro Limoncello, *Chef Next Door, CocoBeni Confections, *Zem Han Mediterranean Restaurant.
- Hopkinton: 5 Star Sweets and Rocko's Gourmet.
- Grafton: *Anzio's Brick Oven Pizza, and *Twisted Pretzel.
- Hudson: Horseshoe Pub, and *Rail Trail Flatbread Co.
*= new this year