The Grafton Cable Television Oversight Committee announced the new programs Tuesday in a press release.
The programs are:
- "Drawing With Mark," a 30-minute show where co-hosts Mark Marderosian and Robert Palmer Jr. teach youngsters to draw.
- "Future Talk," which "examines the global impact of technology, both the positive and the negative, and tries to see where the new scientific developments are leading us."
- "Healthy Living," described as "a health interview show on a variety of topics including heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and high blood pressure."
- "Reality Cooking With Jim Doti," which "focuses on preparing every day meals using real ingredients that anyone either has around their kitchen or can easily get from any grocery store."
- "Senior Scene With Ann Hartstein," which is "co-produced by the Massachusetts Office of Elder Affairs, and is hosted by the executive secretary of Elder Affairs."
- "Yankee Girl TV," described as "a reality/variety show about the life of the host, Michelle Spaziano, a singer, actress and TV show host."