1. Winter is coming. No, not Game of Thrones winter, actual, cold, New England winter. Many Feet Farm has posted on Facebook and they want to make sure your head stays cool. "Your noggin will thank you if you have a soft, toasty, lightweight, super stylish alpaca beanie hat to wear...stay tuned for the new colors coming soon."
2. On Wednesday, seniors from St. John's Prep School got their hands dirty harvesting all sorts of produce from squash and zucchini, to beans, to potatoes (for the first day of the season)!! Some of them even got dirty in the fields pulling plastic, while others were doing the wash and boxing. Drop-ins were also out in great numbers harvesting peppers, cucumbers, and blueberries, according to the Community Harvest Facebook page.
3. Are you heading down to Mendon this weekend for Imperial Car's "The Show 2013?" Musical acts include John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band, We Were Astronauts and Chyldz Play. Events include fireworks, carnival rides and food. There will also be more than 3,000 cars and hundreds of motorcycles on display.
4. What would you ask the Grafton Town Administrator? Tell us on our story from yesterday.
5. The Surface Transportation Board is expected to rule on the lawsuit between the Grafton-Upton Railroad and the Town of Grafton today.