5 Things You Need to Know Today: Feb. 24
Meet the staff of Grafton Patch!
Our weekday morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Doodling and beyond will be held at 2 p.m. at Grafton Public Library.
2. Recycle your electronics starting at 9 a.m. tomorrow at the Municipal Center.
3. The former site of Tas-T-Pizza will be demolished soon. It will be replaced by a UniBank.
4. The Masons are an active group in town. Check out their Square and Compass Day beginning at 9 a.m. tomorrow at the Franklin Lodge of Masons, 57 North Main St., North Grafton.
5. And today’s the day for Grafton Patch’s first official office hours! Editor Sandy Quadros Bowles and advertising manager Rebecca White will be at Branded Bear Deli from 10 a.m. to noon to speak with residents and business owners about advertising opportunities, story ideas, and how you and your business can get the most out of the Patch experience. Stop by and say hello! Plus they have the best coffee in town, just $1 a cup!